While I love the Lifehacker series, there isn’t a single indexable place where you can find all the “How I Work” interviews. Just think about it… the interview series has been going on since end 2012 and they interview someone every single week. That’s over 150 interview!
Lucky for you, I have curated my top 33 most favourite Lifehacker interviews of all time into one nifty list! But before that, a few more of my favourite quotes…
And last, my favourite advice of all (from Maria Popova, of course)
“Go the fuck to sleep.”
Here are my top 33 favourite Lifehacker “How I Work” Interviews of all time!
- Guy Kawasaki – author, publisher and entrepreneur
- Amit Agarwal – India’s No 1 Tech Blogger
- Jamie Todd Rubin – coder, science fiction and technology writer
- Gina Trapani – Founder of Lifehacker
- Tim Ferriss – author and entrepreneur
- Maria Popova – author of Brain Pickings
- Phil Libin – CEO Evernote
- Ryan Carson – CEO and co-founder of Treehouse
- Kathryn Minshew – CEO of The Muse
- Ryan Holiday – author, marketer, and entrepreneur
- Dave Gilboa and Neil Blumenthal – Founders and CEOs of Warby Parker
- Jimmy Soni – Managing Editor of the Huffington Post
- Pamela Fox – product engineer at Coursera
- Russell Brown – principal designer at Adobe
- Zach Frechette – founder of Quarterly Co.
- Maria Sebregondi – co-founder of Moleskine
- Anna Holmes – writer, editor, and founder of the blog Jezebel
- Brian Lam – editor and founder of The Wirecutter
- James Altucher – investor, hedge fund manager and entrepreneur
- Leila Janah – social entrepreneur and CEO of the Sama Group
- Chris Anderson – author and entrepreneur
- Walter Isaacson – writer and journalist
- Dave Greenbaum – owner and technician at DoctorDave Computer Repair, and writer at Lifehacker
- Clive Thompson – freelance journalist, blogger and science and technology writer
- Daniel Pink – author
- David McRaney – author
- Mike Rowe – host of “Somebody’s Gotta Do It”
- Ryan North – creator and author of “Dinosaur Comics”
- Charles Duhigg – journalist and author
- Mark Frauenfelder – editor-in-chief of MAKE and co-editor of Boing Boing
- Susan Kare – graphic designer
- Tom Sandler, Deputy Editor of the Economist
- Stephen Dubner, Co-Author of Freakonomics
You can download a PDF of the full list here: http://deb.bi/Top33-HowIWork-Interviews
If you liked this, check out my public Trello board for Online Marketing Resources, my guide to finding out everything you need to know about a venture capitalist and my my latest find – a plugin that will turbo charge your email productivity!
Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!